ONLINE PHOTOGRAPHIC CONTEST
– Each school is to choose 40 pictures and to send them via e-mail to the Coordinating school.
– One student can upload only ONE photo to the contest (it means 40 pictures from 40 students)
– School coordinator collects all the photos and sends them collectively via e-mail .
– If there are more photos given in for the contest, School coordinator can organise a pre-contest to choose 40 best ones that will take part in the official online contest.
– The deadline for sending the photos is the 22nd May 2017.
– All photos are to represent the topic of the contest, which is “The landscape of my town”.
– Until the end of May 2017, an external jury will pick 5 best photos from each country.
– On the 1st of June 2017 an online poll will begin. Students from each partner school will vote for the best photo (out of those chosen by the jury).
– Students are not allowed to vote for the photos from their own country.
– Each country has maximum of 30 votes (if there are more votes from a country, only the first 30 votes will be accepted).
– SEND YOUR PHOTO including your NAME, AGE, GROUP and TITLE OF THE PHOTO to: email@example.com